Monday, July 23, 2012

What Wolfelicious has been pinning!

Hi!  April here from Wolfelicious.  My goodness is the summer going speed racer fast.  I start school in a week!  I have been pinning lots of great ideas for school.  Here are my pins. 

 During Open House every year I have a little poem for parents that go along with an apple saying how we are both their child's teacher's.  I saw this apple and thought these would be adorable instead of a real apple.  Now I just have to start drinking bottled water to collect enough bottoms.

Bottle Apples Photo
via http://pinterest.com/source/creativejewishmom.com/

Sight words are always a big thing we focus on each year.  I thought this idea was great!  I thought it would be great to share with parents too.  What a sight word on the flat part of bubble wrap.  Once the students finds the word they get to pop it. 
Photo of Bubblewrap Sight Words
via http://pinterest.com/source/a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/ 

Having healthy food at our school has been an important discussion that we keep having.  We have talked about changing what parents bring in for birthdays.  I found this idea and thought it was a good idea.
Photo of Birthday Snack
via http://pinterest.com/source/media-cache5.pinterest.com/




In kindergarten we have to cover needs and wants.  I found this cute idea that I am for sure going to have to do.  It is perfect for kindergarteners to understand needs and wants.
 
via http://pinterest.com/source/woodkinderclass.blogspot.com/


 I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my recent pins.  If you are interested in more, make sure you stop by my Pinterest Board.

 

Wolfelicious Teacher Pay Teachers Shop, Kindergarten, 2nd - Reading, Education - TeachersPayTeachers.com
Wolfelicious Teachers Notebook Shop, Kindergarten through second
Wolfelicious Facebook Page Kreitzer29 Twitter Page April Kreitzer Wolfe Google +  Kreitzer Pinterest Board


2 comments:

  1. These are all cute pins. I have several pinned myself. I love those apples :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the water bottle apple idea April!! I do that for Open House too & that's a neat twist to the project. Great pins!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)