Friday, July 6, 2012

Tried and LOVED Recipes

Okay so bootcamp OFFICIALLY started for me this week, and I have already gone 4 times! Tomorrow will make the fifth, and then I get a nice Sunday break! With all my working out, I have been trying to eat healthier and definitely not eat out. I wanted to share a few recipes that I have actually tried and really enjoyed. Most have been quite easy as well!

Alfredo and Tomato Basil Pasta. This recipe calls for you to make your own alfredo sauce and blanch and score tomatoes. I felt very professional after making this recipe and it was good!

Bourbon Chicken. Oh super yum! Amazingly easy, a little sweet and great with brown rice. Next time I would definitely double up the sauce though.

Blackened chicken, quinoa, in an avocado cream sauce. This was great! I am finding a love for quinoa!


AND PEOPLE!! Chicken Enchilada Pasta. I've posted this before but if you have NOT made it yet, what are you waiting for??!? My all time favorite recipe. DO IT.


And for those beginning cooks, like myself, this has proved super helpful! This has a ton of great do and do nots when it comes to cooking.


And since I'm eating healthier, so are my dogs! Great recipes to make them some yummy non-processed treats!

I'll leave you with this little ecard gem:


Do you have any pinterest tried and LOVED recipes? Please please share them! I need more!

1 comment:

  1. I am also trying to eat more home-cooked, healthy meals! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm looling forward to trying that chicken enchilada pasta! YUMMM!

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)