Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dental Health Month

Hi everyone!!

It's been a while since I have posted here and to be honest, I have been crazy busy with life and work that I have also neglected my little spot in the blogosphere.


I sure hope others can relate to the craziness teacher's call life.

I wanted to share some of my favorite pins for Dental Health month. In Kindergarten, we have really been focusing on what it means to keep our teeth healthy. Oftentimes, our kidlets don't have any exposure to proper dental hygiene anywhere else but school, so it is our jobs as teachers to make sure they know a little about it so they can stay healthy.

I would love for someone to come to our school to put on a presentation like the one done at Susan's, from Thank God It's First Grade, school. I will definitely be looking into it for next year, and if no one wants to come I will do something similar myself. The kids will love it.







My kiddos have loved working through this mini unit and doing the crafts in it. :)



Love this experiment to help teach children about cavities.


Practice brushing teeth using the bottom of pop bottles and shaving cream.



There are so many other resources out there for dental health, but these are just some of my favorites. You can check out the rest of my dental health pins by heading over to my Pinterest board. You can click on the picture below.


Have a great week pinning friends.

4 comments:

  1. The dental health are so fundamental with distinctive routine and dental forethought. It so whole and poisonous quality with dental treatments.the dentistry are so concern with amalgam critical element.
    Dental implants las vegas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding information .It is very helpful and very useful.it is amazing work.
    ILTT Marketplace

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://aces4ce.blogspot.com/2012/01/bad-dental-health-can-lead-to-pneumonia.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natural health programs in massage therapy are excellent for aspiring students who work well with their hands. In these healing arts courses, students are taught about anatomy, physiology, pathology and kinesiology. dairy queen for diabetes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)