Thursday, October 25, 2012

Boo-tiful Birthday Bash

My mom's birthday is a few days before Halloween, but she's never really been into Halloween. I think it would be fun to do a Halloween themed birthday for her, but my neighbor's Halloween bash usually falls on her birthday or the weekend before Halloween, which works.

But if I ever do a boo-tiful birthday bash, I'd want to include some of these!

For the bathroom:
Saran Wrap on the mirror.
Courtesy: Thrifty Decor Chick via Kristina on Pinterest



For Table and Room Decor:

Courtesy: Martha Stewart via Michelle on Pinterest

Cobwebs
Courtesy: Martha Stewart

Potion Jars
Courtesy: Martha Stewart

Glitter Pumpkins
Courtesy Martha Stewart

Blood Candles
Courtesy Martha Stewart

Food and Dessert

Mummy Dogs
Courtesy: Our Best Bites via Cat on Pinterest

Bones and Blood
Courtesy Our Best Bites

Dirt and Worms
Courtesy: Our Best Bites


I could go on and on, but you get the picture! Martha Stewart and Our Best Bites rocked it for party decor and food !












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)