Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trick or Treat!!!

Happy Halloween Friends!!,

It's Lisa from Learning Is Something To Treasure
 and I'm stopping by to join in the Halloween Pin paar-tay!!

Now I just absolutely L-O-V-E Halloween for so many reasons...watching my little one trick or treat, cutesy crafts, and yummy candy, just to name a few. Here are some of my favorite Halloween pins that I have stashed away:

I'm starting with the treats:


The top treat to make on my list for my kiddos are these awesome witch cupcakes! Aren't they adorbs?!


These monster pudding cups are an easy prep and a cute way to celebrate.

Do you like rice krispie treats?? Here are a few Halloween themed krispie treats! =)



This Halloween bark looks TDF!!! I don't think it would make it out of my house!


Now on to some of my favorite Halloween crafts:


I HAVE to make this!!! LOVE IT!!!

The following are some more of my favs...





I am going to try making this Halloween gingerbread house with my daughter this year. I thought it was a cute idea...

And finally my favorite Halloween makeup pin!:

Super cute, but I don't think that mine would come out so perfect ;). 

I hope you have enjoyed some of these fun ideas. I hope that your Halloween is a treat!!

Until the next time my friends!,

1 comment:

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)