Sunday, August 5, 2012

BTS Pin Party for Middle School Teachers


I guess it's pretty appropriate for me to be part of this Pin Party today since I go back to school tomorrow!

I've been working all summer on things for my classroom...both content-related and just plain old fun and decorative stuff.

As a middle school teacher, our rooms don't always end up as cutesy as the elementary rooms, but we can still ROCK the classroom!


Here are some things I have pinned and plan to use in my first few days of school.























Enjoy :)

Making It {and smiling},


4 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff you guys got here. I really like the theme of the website and how well you organized the content. It's a marvelous job I will come back and check you out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! :) I didn't even know about this blog. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)