Monday, August 27, 2012

Jumbo Paper Clip Bookmarks

Ever since I saw pics floating around on Pinterest from the blog Altered to Perfection of these clip bookmarks, I knew I wanted to make them!


What you need:
  • Ribbon
  • Jumbo paper clips
  • Scissors
That's it! I got my clips at Michael's. 

My Jumbo clips in green, purple, pink, and blue.

Picked out some coordinating ribbon.

The purple and green clips have three ribbons. They'll be gifts for two of my teacher gal pals I'll see tomorrow.

The blue and pink clips have only two ribbons on them, but I love them like that! 
They turned out soooo cute!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to make these! Yours are so cute! And what a cute gift to coworkers!

    Your newest follower,
    Caitlyn

    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out SO CUTE, Tanja. I hope I can find colored paper clips, because I would love to make these. Perfect ribbon choices too. YAY you!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)