Thursday, August 2, 2012

What's Cookin' Good Lookin' ? !

Hello Fellow Pinners, this is Stacy from Simpson's Superstars. Today I'm linking up with Susan from T.G.I.F.    for her very first linky party. Now I am NOT a great cook but I do love to bake.
When I saw this yummy treat on pinterest, I knew I had to try it.  I love banana bread and I love chocolate chips so what more could you ask for????  How about the fact that there are ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS.
Source: Artsy Fartsy Mama.com
No seriously, 4 things that you probably already have at home. Click here to get the recipe but all you need are the items pictured below, a loaf pan, an oven and 30-40 minutes.
Yes, that's my iPhone in the picture ~ that's how I read the recipe
I usually wait for my bananas to ripen more but I just couldn't wait to link up with this party.  I've made this bread several times.  It doesn't taste like the traditional banana bread but it is REALLY yummy.
Source: Artsy Fartsy Mama.com
If you would like to see some of my other dessert recipes, you can find them on my pinterest board click here.
If you have a great recipe (baking or cooking) that you would like to share click here to join the party.
Until next time, SHINE on everyone! 
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. STACY! Thanks for linking up!! I love this :) :) :) Parker lovesssss my banana bread - I am sooo switching it up and trying this!

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)