Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Using Pinterest to Brainwash Your Students

Hello! It's me again, Megan, from I Teach. What's Your Super Power?


And that's right.  I like to brainwash my kids.  This is how I see it.  We all have zone out moments.  You know the kind.  All of a sudden you find yourself staring at the wall and you realize you've totally checked out of reality?  Well, my students have them, too.  So I figure they might as well stare at something worth while during their zone out.

I've found a ton of awesome motivational/character building/thought provoking thoughts on Pinterest.  Here are a few:















Source: weheartit.com via Megan on Pinterest




Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest


I like to have them printed on 11x17 card stock at Office Max (as long as I'm not break any copyright laws that is).  Hope you found some inspiring words to brainwash your kiddos with this school year!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing with motivational posters. We have a color copier at school (so I print them there) and mount them on scrapbook paper. Some I laminate, and some I don't. I do print out a 'test' copy in black and white to make sure the size of the poster I'm sending to print isn't grainy. Thanks for posting these! I haven't seen some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)