Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hello Lovelies! My name is Jessica and I'm from...
MrsStanfordsClass
 I'm so excited to be here!!

When Tanja told me about this blog I just knew I had to be apart of it. I'm obsessed with pinterest... well who isn't right? If you're a pinterest junkie, which I'm guessing you are if you're here, I'd like to invite you to
Follow Me on Pinterest

Now that you know who I am...
Let's get to it!
I'm sure you already know about the Back to School Pin Party and I hope you've been following along! I've pinned so many ideas already, how about you???

Well I have 1,001 that I could share, but I'll spare you and share my top 5!

5.) Become Pen Pals!!
What a better way to start the year than being prepared with a years worth of fun for your students and another class somewhere around the world??
*SIGN UP NOW!! FORM CLOSES TOMORROW*

4.) Back to School Forms for FREE!
Who doesn't need beginning of the year forms... and FREE?! Thanks Katie Jones!

3.) Digital Stories!
AMAAAAAAZING! I never realized there were books on YouTube!! Downloaded them to our iPads for another form of reading in my room!

2.) DIY Chalkboard Paint!!
You know at the beginning of the year there are many things in your room that are just plain skuzzy! Well why not paint them... even better why don't you chalkboard paint them!? and it's sooooo easy!

1.) Remind 101
Have you heard about this!? It's so amazing! I promise you!!


Well that's all for now <3
Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)