Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Look What I Made

Hello Fellow Pinners,
This is Stacy from the blog Simpson's Superstars. Well, ready or not. . . here it comes BACK TO SCHOOL.
Truth be told, I'm really not ready and thanks to Pinterest I have a kazillion ideas floating around on my boards that I want to do.  I report back to school officially in one week ~ so many ideas, such little time.   
A few weeks ago Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics talked about this same dilemma here.  I realized after reading this that it's time for me to put things in priority and focus on what I really need. For people like me who are in crunch time, I have pins that are FUNCTIONALFor those of you who still have time I have some pins that are things for your room that are just for FUN.
My first few pins are FUNCTIONAL items that I will use during instruction time.  I'm linking them up with Tara's Monday Made It because I ACTUALLY MADE THEM.
Source: Miss Kindergarten
Source: Mrs. Richardson's Class
Source: Stepping Into Second Grade via The Teacher Wife 
Source: Mrs. Phippen
Source: Sailing Through 1st Grade
Source: Little Minds at Work
Now it's time for some of my FUN finds:
Source: 4th Grade Frolic
Source: Teach Preschool
Source: Teacher Idea Factory
Source: Teaching Maddeness
I hope that you were able to find some new ideas for your classroom.  If you would like to see some more of my Back to School Finds, you can follow me on Pinterest by clicking here.
Have a wonderful year and as always, happy pinning.
SHINE on everyone!
Stacy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)