Friday, August 10, 2012

BTS Party and Subs

Welcome to the party! I've enjoyed the pins so far and can't wait to see the rest still coming!

As you all know, I'm a substitute teacher. There's nothing that I love better than a prepared teacher for a substitute! A sub tub or binder with info, lesson plans, and spare activities are so helpful.



Courtesy: Erin from Creating and Teaching via Pinterest


Courtesy: Mrs. Walker's Frog-tastic Website via Pinterest


Courtesy: What The Teacher Wants via Pinterest

Ok now for some fun!

The most famous substitute teacher:

"My name is Mrs. Peggy Hill."
She's won substitute teacher of the year, three times in a row!


Courtesy: Examiner.com


Courtesy: The Cornerstone For Teachers via Pinterest.

I just love *sarcasm* when they try this. But I figure them out!



Courtesy : CartoonResource.com


And if you haven't yet, go grab my freebie "While You Were Out" form.




Click HERE grab it at my TpT store!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)