Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to School Pin PAR-TAY!


Howdy! It's Lorraine from Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies!
Are you ready to party? That's right! Endless Pinabilities is having a Back To School Pin Party!  Ready or not, it's time to start thinking about back to school!  Many of you don't start back until after Labor day but several of us start in August.  I happen to start in a couple of  weeks and to be honest I'm kinda excited to get in "back to school mode"!

Let's get this party started! The 1st pin has to be frog related since I am "the frog teacher".  This is on my 'to buy' list.  Who can have a successful year without an adorable frog coffee mug? Not me!







Here is a welcome kit I make all my students.  I like to give this to them on "Meet the Teacher" night a few days before the first day of school.

I look this door decor!  I am planning on doing the same thing on my door this year!  If you google it or look around pinterest there are several versions already made....why reinvent the wheel, right?
Source: via Lorraine on Pinterest

Before the year every starts every teacher needs to be organized and having a Teacher Organizational Tool like the one shown here is a must!

As a teacher I must suggest a Back to School treat for the teacher. LOL!  :)  I love this basket with all sorts of goodies!

Every classroom needs great bathroom passes (that DON'T travel to the bathroom with the student)!

I can go on and on with awesome Back To School Pins but I save some for the rest of the party! :)  I will end with this pin that someone pinned from my blog.  This is a fantastic list of 4th grade appropriate read alouds!

To end this post, I have to leave you with a funny!  I hope the language doesn't offend anyone, that is not my intent. However, I was having a bad day this past week and as I was "surfing" through Pinterest I came across this little guy and literally laughed out loud!

Hope you enjoyed my pins! Have a wonderful new school year!



1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of those bathroom passes - I think I'm going to make those this year! And that last one made me laugh!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)