Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back to School, Back to School...to Prove to Dad I'm Not a Fool!

Hey yall! Natalie here :)


Who doesn't love Billy Madison, right? Hehe!

Alright, are you guys ready to party???


So I'm here today to share some of my favorite Back to School pins for you. I mean, this was the best homework assignment EVER!

In no particular order, here are some of my favorite pins to get us busy teachers out of our shorts and flipflops and back into waking up at 5am...

Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons: More Cameo Fun :)
Amy Lemons via Cara Carroll
Okay, so this is not a new idea by any means. But I just LOVE the cute little words she added using her Cameo! I most definitely have added this little gizmo to my wishlist :)


Pinned Image
Ginger Watkins via Hadar Maor

These are a MUST for the primary grades that are still learning to tell time. And these cute little ones are zebra striped! Adorable!

Pinned Image
Holly via Me

So we all probably say some version of this rhyme with our littles. Personally, I always used the "...and you don't pitch a fit!" Living in the south, 'get' and 'fit' rhyme just perfectly :)

However, I love Holly's version so much more! And these are free, my friends!

Pinned Image
Simply Creative Insanity via Destiny Ashe

I saw these last year and am dying to make them! Perfect back to school treat for the littles to give during Meet the Teacher night!

Lasty, and I say that begrudgingly because I could go on forever, we all need a perfect first day of school outfit, right?

This would be amazing...

Pinned Image
Polyvore via Amy Ballard 

I especially love the red shoes!!!

Love all my pins? Be sure to follow my boards!

And gooooood luck on your first day back, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)