Monday, August 6, 2012

It's a Parrrrrrrrrtttaaaaaaaaaayyy!!! Back to School Time!!




So its a Back to School Pin Parrrrrrrrrrtaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
My name is Cindy! I am from All Things Teachery! Head on over and check me out and become a follower!

 I have been busy pinning things for weeks since I knew I would be teaching summer school starting July 23! I found some awesome great freebies too! Here are some things that I found!

Since my co-worker and I are still in limbo on where our classroom will be in the building we have not started any sort of decorating or getting ready! If we are in the room that we had last year its to small to do anything with! 

Christie over at Teaching in Flip Flops has been busy! She has made TONS of great freebies for download!!!

These are the cutest welcome signs ever!! My kids loved them!

Teaching in Flip Flops
LOVE, love these "What good readers do" Posters!

Teaching in Flip Flops

I have been using this in Summer School and it has worked wonderfully! And the kids LOVE to use highlighters too! It even works for Kinder's!

Although I consider myself “tech savvy,” I just can’t rely on my phone to manage my chaotic schedule! I love to write things down, and especially love the gratification of crossing things off. The Life Planner is ESSENTIAL for the “on the go” gal, to take along wherever she goes! Let the LIFE Planner help you to simplify your busy schedule, whatever it might be.... Get stylized, personalized and organized!

I have been dying to get an Erin Condren Planner. But since I have been off for 6 weeks. I can't justify the cost yet. I don't get paid through the summer since I am paid hourly for my Title 1 work. But I LOVE the one with the pictures on it! This is  a Life Planner but they also have an awesome teacher planner as well!!

OMG LOVE this birthday board!!!!

This is Erica Bohrer's Birthday Board, I LOVE it!! It is simple and all you are doing is printing the month's of the year and the day of the month card. Take your pictures and Vola'!! You have this awesome birthday board!!

Use duct tape for words. Place crayons on top. Blow dry on high heat till crayons melt. Blow dry side to side to blend colors. Slowly remove duct tape to reveal words.

I am loving on these masterpieces made with melted crayons! This one, the person cut out the word hope in duct tape- melted the crayons then pulled off the duct tape!

Classroom DIY: DIY Tissue Paper Pom-Pom Table Signs

OMG!!! I found the cutest DIY Tissue Paper Pom-Pom Table Signs today!!! Head on over for the tutorial!!


That's all for now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)