Sunday, June 17, 2012

Been There, Pinned That!






                                                                      Source: images.search.yahoo.com via Michelle on Pinterest



Hey guys!

My name's Michelle from Making It As A Middle School Teacher!  I am soooo excited to be part of this new blog!  I make many of the things I pin, so I'm all about this!

Yes, I've really been there and pinned that...a lot!!!

I've been pinning since the beginning.  I was fortunate enough to be hooked up with a well-established blogger who got an invite pretty quickly and was able to invite others as well.  I was immediately hooked like nothing before.

I pin daily...multiple times a day, typically!

Here are my numbers as of right now {which I'm a little apprehensive to share because you may think that I REALLY have a pinning problem...lol}.





213...apparently the limit, because if I try to add a new board, Pinterest tells me I've reached my limit and I have to delete something.  Oh...their all alphabetized as well!

There is ab.so.lute.ly NO way I could choose just a few pins to share with you as an introduction!  So I thought I'd share the link to my board called My Addiction, where I just pin things about being addicted to Pinterest...lol!  See, told ya I'm serious about this! o_O


Most of my boards are teaching and blogging related, but I also have boards for my other hobbies, cooking, pets, holidays, etc...the usual stuff.

I plan to share a few things I've already made with you very soon and can't wait to see all of your fabulous ideas, too!!!

I'd LOVE for you to stop by and follow me.  You can click here.


Enjoy :)

Making It {and smiling},








2 comments:

  1. Love the title!

    And oh my word, you do pin! Glad that you are a contributor and I can't wait to see what you have to share :)

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher
    Endless Pinabilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that is A LOT of pins! But I think you are at the right place because there is no way anyone can think you're crazy here! We are all just as obsessed! I mean, if I had found pinterest earlier than this year, I can only assume I'd be working up into the 5000+ pins. Excited to see what else you have to share! :)

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)