Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello...I'm so excited to be here!

Hi all, I'm so excited to be a apart of this new blog dedicated to pins! I love pinterest and have been so inspired to create things for my home and classroom, can't wait to share some of those creations with all of you. Here are a few things I have planned for the next few weeks....
Source: bit.ly via Amy on Pinterest

I really want to make this for my front door, I thought about making one for my classroom as well, but then I saw this.....

Source: google.com via Amy on Pinterest

I want that one too!!!


 I want to do this with my daughters dresser......


and this with my file cabinets.....


I want these for my classroom....


and this, as soon as I know who I'm teaching next year...

Those are just a few of my favorite pins at the moment, can't wait to get craft and make some of them myself. I'll be back soon to let you know when I do! In the mean time you can visit me here...

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love all of your pins. Thanks for sharing them.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! I actually just made the READ letters yesterday :)

    Natalie
    TeacheryTidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep these are ADORABLE! Super into that letter M you posted. Excited to see more of your posts!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)