Friday, June 29, 2012

Bless the U. S. Eh (and a Freebie)

Ok that was my being clever meshing the 4th and Canada Day :)  I'm loving our Patriotic Pin Party week!



Haven't we had some fantastic pins? They've posted just about all the pins on my 4th board and I don't want to duplicate. The only thing I will duplicate is Subway Art.

I have a soft spot for Subway Art because that was 'my thing' when I first started blogging.

Here are some patriotic subway art:

Courtesy: Today's Fabulous Finds via Jodie on Pinterest


Courtesy: Eye Candy Event Details via Christie on Pinterest


Courtesy: Detail Oriented Diva via Sarah on Pinterest



Courtesy: Our Best Bites via Michelle on Pinterest.


Courtesy: kikicreates via Shelley on Pinterest.


Courtesy: It Works for Bobbi! via Bobbi on Pinterest.

There's more but I'll stop lol. I've got other 4th of July Pins here.

I was inspired and created my own. I made 4th of July subway art with different backgrounds and also a Canada Day subway art with different background choices.

I've posted these as freebies on my TN store. Click the picture to get them :)

Comes with this, plain, and 2 other backgrounds.

This is the plain, it also comes in two other background colors.


6 comments:

  1. LOVE that you included Canada Day! My hubby is from Cananda, so we celebrate both days! :) Who doesn't want one extra day to party with friends? Right! lol

    I'm having a giveaway right now! You should come check it out!
    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of bloggers are from Canada and it was fun finding stuff for Canada Day too :) Don't want our friends up north to be left out!

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and I love it. I added it to my blogroll for my teaching bloggy buddies to see.
    Delena

    Learn with ME in Grade Three

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freeebie. BTW, I totally giggled at the title of your post.
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)