Friday, June 22, 2012

Glad to be here!!


Hi everyone!! My name is Cindy, I am a Title 1 Literacy and Math instructor in the Detroit area.  Thank you Tanja for making this blog and inviting me to be an author! You Rock! I have been blog stalking for a LONG time and decided to do a blog of my own a couple of months ago. My posts will always be a mix of things; food, math, literacy, anchor charts ect...

Photobucket


I use Pinterest for everything! Here are some of my favorites that I have pinned in the past! 
Broiled asparagus wrapped in bacon with sesame seeds; marinated the asparagus in Italian dressing for 1 1/2 hours then wrapped them in bacon and sprinkled on sesame seeds and baked at 400 for 35 minutes.

Grilled Asparagus.........YUMMMYYY!!!! The Bacon makes it even better!

Foil pack Bacon Ranch Potatoes

Foil packed Bacon Ranch Potatoes!! These are yummmy! My father-in-law LOVED them!

Great idea for classroom bulletin board.


I LOVE this sign! 


We made these for our students at the end of the year. We have 80 students between the two of us so we thought it would be more economical for us to make something together. We got our inspiration from Lorraine over at Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies!

Take a picture together every anniversary and watch yourselves grow old together.

This is something I found and my hubby and I want to start this tradition this year on our 2nd anniversary. We have a picture from our 1st anniversary just not with a sign!


So many possibilities!!! I love this blog and have a blast seeing what everyone posts!!

Have a great day!!!



3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of holding a sign for your anniversary. Thanks for sharing this. I am only a few months shy of my first anniversary so this came at the right time :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its cute that you will be able to see the changes in each other along the way!

      Delete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)