Saturday, June 16, 2012

Greetings from Wolfelicious

Hi!!  I am April from Wolfelicious.  





Wolfelicious
 
I am a kindergarten teacher in hot and muggy Southwest Florida.  I have been a teacher for 10 years.  (wow, I sound so old)  2 of those years were in Ohio in Second Grade and the other 8 were in Florida teaching kinder.  I have been in Florida now for eight years, but I think my heart is still in Ohio. (love walking in the grass barefoot).  I have an adorable little boy named Liam that is my pride and joy and I have an amazing husband named Chad.  Okay, enough about me.
  I am super excited to be a part of this new blog.  Thanks Ms. T for putting it together and letting me be a part of it.







Here are some of my recent repins. I love the someecards.  I think they are hilarious.
 
 
  Via Louanne Jorgenson via Megan Rothacher via someecards.com






Love teacher quotes!!






Originally from Quotes by Lori Stansal via
Pinned via pinmarklet from flickr.com





Dry erase boards to make lists on.  So adorable.




Originally pinned by Bethany Wilson

I just LOVE Pinterest! Don't you?  So many awesome ideas.  I could go on and on with repins but I will only leave you with these for right now.










 


6 comments:

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)