Sunday, June 24, 2012

Time to Celebrate July 4th, Eh?




Hello and welcome to the first day of the first week-long theme event on Endless Pinabilities!!!

It's Michelle from Making It As A Middle School Teacher.

Canada Day and July 4th are both just around the corner, so we are sharing some of our favorite pins with you this week that are all about the upcoming patriotic celebrations.

You'll also see some Pins we've created ourselves!

First, I want to share a pin that I loved so much I actually did made one for myself!





Here's my version...


{I wanted to put a bit of my own spin on it...so it's not exactly the same, but I love the way it turned out!}



I have a pretty well-stocked July 4th Board going where you can see lots more great ideas!



Here are a some of my absolute favorites from that board.






































I also have a few Pins for Canada Day.





Source: google.ca via Michelle on Pinterest








Enjoy :)

Making It {and smiling},



Follow Me on Pinterest






8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorraine! It took a box of 450 straight pins, plus some from another box to make it, but I really like the way it turned out!

      ~Michelle

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for an idea for a 4th of July wreath :) Thanks, Michelle.

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet, Elizabeth! It wasn't hard, but you will need a thimble to push in all those straight pins...lol! :)

      ~Michelle

      Delete
  3. Mmmmmmm! I made the red, white and blue strawberries last 4th of July. They were so good. They had a cotton candy flavor to them for some reason. Maybe all the blue sugar?!?

    Jena
    1st Grade with Miss Snowden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds delish, Jena! I haven't tried them yet, but they are on the menu for this year. :)

      ~Michelle

      Delete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)