Saturday, June 16, 2012

My name is Natalie, and I'm a Pinaholic...

Hey yall!

My name is Natalie, and I blog over at Teachery Tidbits.

I am sooo excited to be a part of this new, awesome blog! Tanja, you're a genius!

Now, a little bit about me... :)

I am a twenty-something teacher that recently relocated from the big city of Atlanta, GA down to my hometown of Augusta, GA. I taught first grade for 2 years while living in Atlanta, but am currently looking for my forever home. Fingers crossed that I will find something down here!

I am a southern gal, and say 'yall'.....alot! And I don't bother putting an apostrophere, because in my mind, its just one word :)

I love blogging about my classroom adventures, creating engaging and fun activities for my littles, stalking Pinterest, and making my life easier by being an active DIYer!

On to some of my current favorite pins!
Pinned Image
Courtesy: Lindsey Danielle Dit It via Lisa Savell Echeverry via Pinterest

I think we have probably all seen the melted crayon art by now, but I love the spin on this one! Who would have thought to turn it upside down???

Mod Podge switchplates....oh the ideas!
Courtesy: Mod Podge Rocks via Lindsay Erickson via Pinterest

This one makes me smile, because I have a current obsession with Mod Podge. I mean, can you even imagine how cool a room would look with some of these???

Pinned Image
Courtesy: Home and Garden via Lauren Hammond Castine via Pinterest

My classroom theme the past year (and next year) is owls, so I am currently on the hunt! This is one of my projects for this weekend. I actually found some lanterns in my classroom colors for $2.50 a piece...score!!!

Courtesy: Lesson Plan SOS via Kayleigh via Pinterest

I actually picked up the letters to do this one last week...guess I should get started on it! Saturday afternoon activity? I think so!!!

Pinned Image
Courtesy: Bump Smitten via Brittnee Franke via Pinterest

I love this one! I am going to make it for my classroom, except I am going to try and find pencils that are in my classroom colors (teal, lime green, brown, pink, purple, and orange). It looks so simple, and I love the little chalkboard!

I really could go on and on, but I guess I'll stop for today :)

Want to follow me on Pinterest? Click HERE!!!

I would also love for you to come check out my teaching blog :)

Happy Weekend, yall!!!

4 comments:

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)