Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wanted: One Pinion Please!!

Pinion : A person hired to create the things you pin.
(Noun)

1. I don't need a minion, I need a pinon!

2.While I was teaching today my pinion finished putting together the last three things I pinned for writers workshop.



I'm Stephanie from Falling Into First and I've been telling my friends all year I need to hire a pinion who will work for positive feedback and my deepest appreciation!! Pinterest is one of my favorite places to be. In fact....
True Story.


I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself today before I jet off for the East Coast for two weeks. Yes, this trip is putting a serious crimp in my Pinterest Project creations, but luckily I will still have plenty of summer weeks left when I return. Until then, I'd like to share with you just some of the the things I've found on Pinterest that I've made or tried myself.


I've made these clocks for my classroom. I love being able to just point anytime a kiddo asks me, "What time is art?" or the infamous "Is it lunch time yeeet?"

                                  


                                                          
                                                                      
                                                                  
I found this desk and fell in love with it so I went to Ikea to purchase it for myself.



    

 I found this How To Draw a Person on Pinterest and wanted to print it for my class but it just likned back to a  picture taken from a book. So I went ahead and created my own. Click here to grab it as a freebie to use in your room. 

                                                                      



This next one was listed as a life changing green smoothie and it totally is. It's a spinach fruit smoothie. I know for some people that sounds as gross as it looks. But it's actually sweet and delicious!! If you're like me and you eat more cake than you do veggies and fruit this is an excellent way to trick yourself into a big daily serving of both. It's also great for losing weight! I drink 1 daily. Click here to get the recipe.







And finally, when I was about to throw out the window replace my printer after it told me for the 100th time it was out of color ink even though I had just bought the cartridge, I found this. So I tried it. IT WORKED!! 



I've got to wrap it up here (because I don't want to be late for my flight) but I will be back with so many great Pinterest finds to share with you this summer. 

Come visit me at my usual stomping grounds :)

 

And if you're interested click the button below to join in my Pinterest Inspired linky party that I started earlier this summer. Or drop by to see what others have deemed their must do educational Pin of the summer!






7 comments:

  1. Pinion. I LOVE IT!!!! So funny. Thanks for the chuckle today. I definitely want a pinion :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I'm so glad to see that someone actually tried the printer ink trick and that it works. With all of the great things I keep finding on Pinterest I'll be using a lot of ink this summer. Have a great trip.
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!! Between Pinterest and TPT color ink is a must.

      Delete
  3. I love this!! You are so funny! Have a fun, safe trip!
    Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send the pinion my way when you find him/her! Enjoy your trip to the East Coast! Come visit RI while you are over here!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)