Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pinaholics Anonymous

I may be addicted to pins, but I'm certainly not going to join a 12 step program to stop. 

Hi! I'm Amber from Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher.
I teach third grade in North Carolina.  I just finished up my fourth year of teaching. I have a cat named Alice and a boyfriend named Mark.  (Don't tell Mark that Alice was listed before him...). I adore polka dots, bows, monograms and anything girly.

Pinterest was life changing. 

No lie. 

I starting pinning last September.  I became obsessed.  I was so scared I was going to miss a life-shattering pin. 

Well, pinning introduced me to the world of blogging.  Man, has that changed my life!  

Pinterest had made me a better teacher, cook, and crafter! I think most of us can agree!  

So, when I saw this nifty new blog, I knew I had to jump on board!!   I mean, if I can't beat my Pinterest addiction, I may as well relish in it with others..

Well, I have about 1800 Pins, so it's awfully hard to choose a few of my favorites, but I'll certainly try!

Did I mention my love for polka dots and anything monogrammed??

I love the smell of coffee when I'm putting on makeup!


So cute!



Easy Addition to have some color in the classroom!

I could go on and on and on and on!

Feel free to check out my Pinboards and I'm looking forward to sharing my favorite pins and seeing some of your favorites! :)
















Follow Me on Pinterest


10 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love that you listed your cat before Mark :) But your secret is safe...unless he finds this blog!

    Those are great pins! That coffee one looks like a great idea.

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher
    Endless Pinabilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeee that idea for holding makeup brushes!! I've also seen it done with jewel beads, but I love my coffee! I might need to try this :)

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. That e-card describes my life perfectly. I LOVE your new blog, thanks for putting everything in one place.
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay yep, love the READ wall. I also just found a pin that uses the shelves and attaches them to the sides of a dresser! Another neat spin.

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee and makeup...Hmmmm! I love the one about the Pinterest closet! HAHAHAHA!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found this blog (on Pinterest....where else?!?) LOL! I love the pins you posted. I need to decorate my file cabinet in my classroom. It really needs it!

    ~ Lisa
    Teaching Kindergarten Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love me some polka dots! I am dying to try that one out too.

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't see any directions for the scrapbook page file drawers, how do you get around the metal handle etc?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)