Monday, June 25, 2012

Pinteresting Patriotism!!

Hello my fellow pinterest fans!,
It's Lisa from Learning is Something to Treasure, and I'm back to share some of my favorite patriotic pins that I've found for our Independence week here on Endless Pinabilities.
I'm going to start off with some of my favorite food finds. Unfortunately, I picked this time of year to start dieting, so I figure if I can't enjoy it, maybe you can!
Patriotic Taco Salad
Source: Taste of Home via Melissa Alonzo-Dillard
How cute is that?! I think I'm going to make that for the 4th of July party that I'm attending. I'm thinking that might have to be a "cheat day" for me! ;)
patriotic bark (crushes oreos and pretzels topped w/ melted white chocolate, star spangled m and jimmies)
Source: Love Stitched via Colleen Patton
Patriotic Bark with Oreos, Vanilla Bark, Pretzels, and M & Ms
Happy Independence Day!
Source: Demure Folk via Natalie Taylor
What's food without some refreshments to go along with it?
Independence day Sangria!
Source: Recipe Girl via Katie Singer
Red, White, and Blue Sangria! I love me some sangria!

Source: Moore Minutes
This sounds so yummy. It's a fusion of Sobe pina colada, Gatorade fruit punch, and G2 Blueberry Pomegranate.
Here is some beautiful decor that I've pinned for the 4th:
patriotic
[source]
Independence Day Centerpieces
[source]
I thought the following few pins were unique!:
patriotic
[Pinned via Mary Gates]
Now that's patriotism for you!
Independence Day makeup
That's just beautiful! I'm not so good when applying makeup. I don't think I would be able to do it quite so well!
Independence Day $145
I love shoes!! Take a look at those! They're definitely not lacking of  red, white, and blue!
I wish you a Happy 4th of July and Canada Day. As I close out this post, I'm going to share these last pins:
Patriotic
Canada Day Printable
Don't forget to stop by here all week. There are many more wonderful bloggers who are going to share their pins with you throughout the week!!
Until the next time,

1 comment:

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)