Sunday, June 24, 2012

Join the week long 'Pinabration' for 4th of July and Canada Day!


To celebrate the 4th of July and Canada Day some of the Endless Pinabilities contributors have gone crazy creating and pinning!  Starting today, Sunday, June 24th, through Saturday, June 30th we will be posting pins and crafts that are fabulous, fun, and patriotic!

I had planned on cooking up some patriotic treats but unfortunately was hit by a stomach bug and my family wanted me out of the kitchen!  They told me to keep myself and germs in my bedroom so that is what I did.  I will just share some pins that you can use at your 4th of July celebrations!


Here is The Story of America's Birthday by Patricia A. Pingry.   What a great tradition it would be for you to start this year by reading this story to your children or grandchildren every 4th of July. It would even be fun to read this to a group of the neighborhood kids at your 4th of July gatherings!









Source: amazon.com via Lorraine on Pinterest

I love this easy but adorable patriotic centerpiece!   Just take some glass (or plastic) see-through containers and fill with red, white, and blue gum balls.  Then stick in some US Flags at different heights.  Instead of gumballs you could use red, white, and blue marbles, dyed noodles or rice, even cereal like captain crunch berries.
Source: allyou.com via Lorraine on Pinterest


Doesn't this look yummy? Everybody loves ice cream and this will be the perfect cool treat at any celebration! I think you can probably put this together ahead of time and keep it in the freezer until your party starts!

Here are some fun crafts you can make with your family and use to decorate!!!!



Happy Fourth of July! 
Have a hoppy day!



Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies


2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff. Hope you get feeling better. I love the idea of reading the book as a tradition each 4th of July :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)