Wednesday, June 27, 2012

God Bless America (and Printables)

Hello!  I'm back again from I Teach. What's Your Super Power.  I love decorating for the Fourth of July! It's fun, cheerful, and gets me feeling extra patriotic. So if you don't have the time and/or energy to decorate your house, printables are a great option. Spray paint a couple of different sized inexpensive frames, make a trip to Office Max (I know, I know. I need to stop going on about my love for Office Max printing, but I can't), and you're good to go!

Look how cute a grouping looks:


Check out these pins for some patriotic decorating inspiration!






Source: makoodle.com via Megan on Pinterest












Here's a cute printable I made using a Digital Kit called Amber Waves by Heather Roselli.


Head over to my blog where you can download it for free!



Happy pinning!

1 comment:

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)