Friday, June 22, 2012

Fellow Pinners. . . It's Time To Unite!

Hi, my name is Stacy and I am super excited to be one of the authors here at Endless Pinabilities!  I've been teaching kindergarten for over 15 years in sunny, central Florida.   I found Pinterest last summer through ProTeach and I haven't looked back since.  The following pin is a perfect example of my own journey with Pinterest.

Source: unavailable

Right now I have 75 boards and over 2,700 pins (WHOA. . .that does sound like a lot!!!)  I knew I was a pin-a-holic when I told my friend that I started a board dedicated to potatoes and she just stared at me with a blank stare.  Oh well, when she needs a recipe for Roasted Dutch Potatoes, she'll be checking out my boards.

If you would like to find me feel free to hop on over to my blog Simpson's Superstars.
You can also follow me on Pinterest by clicking here.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Tanja for coming up with such an awesome idea for a blog.  I'm looking forward to sharing my obsession with fellow pinners.




3 comments:

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)