Saturday, June 30, 2012

Patriotic Party: Pinning the 4th with The 3AM Teacher!!!


Photobucket


Well Hello Pinterst Addicts.. It's me, The 3AM Teacher here....hehehe. I am finally strapping myself to the office chair to get in a post (this will be my first...I know...I have been super busy).

I have not pinned so much this week as I have re-organized the boards and pins I have. I wish they offered a check-box option to make deleting pins easier!!! Having to delete pins can be such a pain!!

Anywho, I am so excited for the 4th of July!! We are going to a community party at the Glendale stadium on the 3rd and then our HOA puts on a bash on the 4th...twice the fun...but having to resist the goodies!! Because I seem to be drawn to the yummy stuff I shan't eat, I will tempt all of you...Just Kidding...

 I created a 4th of July Pin board, but I couldn't think of a creative title...Click on the cool splat I just made to link to my 4th of July Pinterest post...hehehe
Cute Wreaths

I kept seeing the cutest wreaths and I need to decide on one to make...maybe you can help me choose one...

#1 Click the Pic to see the pin









This craft is not only cute, but the blogger is having a Michael's $25 giveaway!!!
Visit this blog to find the craft and to enter the giveaway...DOUBLE WHAMMY...KA-CHOW!!




#2 God Bless Indeed!! Click the pic to visit the Pin
4th July wreath


I love how full and busy this is without an over-kill!! This crafty craft came from a cute blog full of crafts I want to pretend I will do someday (-;








#3 Finally...this BIG RED BEAUT!! (click the pic to see the pin)
4th of July

4th of July
This cutie is from Tip Junky...a really cute blog full of stuff that I can look at when I am feeling like procrastinating (-;








Rocket Dogs...Oh Boy!!
And Last, I couldn't resist the temptation to post these rocket goodies!! (Click the pic to see the pin)
4th of July
How cute are these rocket dogs???!!! What a cute idea and simple enough that I can picture myself making these!! Bwahahaha!! This pin linked up to Disney Family Fun site...
http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/rocket-dogs-1015764/


Thank you so much Tanja for creating this fabulous blog for all of us who are addicted to pinning (-; I hope I added some newbies that you haven't seen yet on Pinterest...



5 comments:

  1. Great post!!!! I saw your comment on my post so I had to click on your splat to check out your boards. You're right. . .we do have lots of the same ideas ~ you know what they say about great minds : ) I TOTALLY repinned some more fun pins from you. Have a great 4th.
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Michelle for joining EP! Love the pins :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Tanja!!! This was such a cute idea!!

      Michelle

      Delete
  3. Love the wreaths! I need to get something festive on my front door. Thanks for sharing!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)