Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pin Addict

Hi, my name is Bonnie and I'm a Pinterest Addict.

You are too I'm sure...that's why you're here after all.

In fact, who isn't?!  In my grad school class, we had to give a 40 minute PD.  So fun right?!  Several people mentioned Pinterest in their presentations so we all are definitely not alone :)

I check Pinterest I would say at least 10 times daily.

During the school year I always seem to manage to find the time to sign in before I leave for work.  I'm talking usually in the 5 o'clock or very early 6 o'clock hour.  Yeahhhh.....

I actually contemplated writing a post on my blog a few weeks ago because my Pinterest was all kinds of screwed up.  It wouldn't show any recent pins.  I was freaking out I tell ya.  I managed to talk myself into waiting a few days before I posted to see if it resolved itself.  Not that I didn't Google it.  But what do you Google?  All I kept getting as results were junk results.  Anyways, crisis averted.  It cleared up within a couple of days.  It was a close one folks.

Totally random, but while writing this, it really annoys me that spell check doesn't recognize Pinterest as a word.  Anyone else feel the same way?

So anyways, as a little introduction to some of my favorite pins, here is a link to a post I wrote in May.  It has 10 of my favorite pins.  I'll be honest, I didn't feel like rewriting the post so enjoy.



Living a Wonderful Life


In keeping with being honest, I have no idea what anyone else has done for their introduction as I haven't had a chance to check it out.  You'll notice if you checked out my pins that I also haven't updated my blog in over 2 weeks.  That's success right there ;)  I'm finishing up grad school so that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it :)

I have big plans this summer so I hope to document all of my pins turned real life projects right here.

So excited to be a contributor here and I'll be back soon with some fun projects :)  Also, I can't wait to check out what everyone else has posted about!  YAY!

Make sure to follow me on Pinterest if you're not already :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)