Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hoppy Pinning from Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies!

Hi friends!

My name is Lorraine and I totally LOVE pinterest!  Thank you to Tanja for allowing me to be a contributor to this blog.   I am a mom of two incredible teenagers and a wife of 22 years to the most wonderful man ever! I love to craft, bake, and I'm not so proud to say but I just love to sit and watch TV.  I teach 4th grade in South Texas and I absolutely love being an educator.  I encourage you to visit my blog, Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies. You will find teacher tips, ideas and more and you will see I like frogs very much! I am known as the frog teacher.  Frogs remind me and my students to "leap into learning" every day.




Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

Besides  having my Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies blog I am a contributor to DIY Classroom, a fun and crafty blog, where we share step by step directions to easy exciting projects. You can also find me on my other blog, We Read, We Blog, We Teach.  I created this blog for upper elementary school teachers to do book studies.  Our first book study starts on July1st, come join us discuss and  study The Daily 5 and CAFE with us.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Here are a few pins that I love:






I look forward to sharing more pins with you!
 Have a Hoppy day!

3 comments:

Thanks for your 'pinteresting' comments :)